INNOWWIDE aims to provide funding to at least 120 European innovative SMEs and start-ups to conduct Viability Assessment Projects (VAPs) in markets outside of Europe. The project will open two calls that will provide up to 60,000€ of funding per project. The INNOWWIDE pilot call aims to bring European SMEs to the forefront of international markets by allowing them to conduct VAPs in cooperation with local stakeholders around the world, creating the conditions to increase the uptake of European innovative solutions in developing countries, large emerging economies (Brazil, Russia, India, China, Mexico, etc.) and developed countries.
The first call will be launched on April 1st 2019!
Who can apply?
- For-profit innovative SMEs, including young companies and start-ups, from any sector looking to compete and start business in new and emerging markets around the world;
- You must be established in an EU Member State or a Horizon 2020 associated country;
- The project must specify a partner entity (subcontractor) from the VAP focus country or countries.
Which activities will be funded?
- Technology uptake facilitation (innovation and technology transfer services);
- Marketing and practical prospection.
Applications are open until 31/05/2019 .
More information about the call and the application process will be shared in our upcoming events:
- Webinar series, starting in April
- Info Days events will be organized both in Europe and outside Europe, from April to the beginning of June
please list me for all updates on the funding opportunities
We are a non profit accelerator programa with a vertical in internationalization and softlanding
I would like to discuss cooperation, we are already à softlanding zone for Enrich.