- SMEs, including young companies and start-ups, from any sector looking to compete and start business in new and emerging markets around the world.
- The beneficiary has to be an “enterprise” (business corporation, cooperative) engaged in an economic activity (selling products or providing services on the market at a given price). Newly established enterprises (start-up companies) or companies without economic activity (but expecting to enter soon into the market) may also qualify as SMEs.
- Self-employed, partnerships and associations or any other entity different from the above mentioned will not be eligible.
- The beneficiary must be established in an EU Member State or a Horizon 2020 associated country (see annex) and meet financial viability criteria specified in INNOWWIDE guidelines
- The beneficiary must commit to establish project financial accounts and to report to the INNOWWIDE consortia of the execution and the results of the VAP.
- Go to the INNOWWIDE website (www.innowwide.eu) and click on Apply for Funding under VAP Application and Guidelines.
- Complete registration form and follow instructions to set up an account
- Complete all sections of the application form (including the SME self-assessment, the Ethics self-assessment and the Financial Information) and submit by 31 May 2019 at 17.00 CET.
- You will be contacted with the results of your application by 01/10/2019 at the latest.
- April 1st to May 31st 2019: submission of applications
- End of September 2019: results communication/grant signature
The budget available for this call is 3,000,000 €. Each approved VAP will receive a fixed grant amount of €60,000, representing a maximum of 70% of total eligible project costs, which should be a minimum of €86,000. 50% will be disbursed at the beginning of the project. After 6 months, the beneficiary will be required to submit a VAP final report. Following approval of this report, the remaining 50% will be paid.
Applications for VAPs will be opened on April 1st, 2019.