- SMEs, including young companies and start-ups, from any sector looking to compete and start business in new and emerging markets around the world.
- The beneficiary has to be an “enterprise” (business corporation, cooperative) engaged in an economic activity (selling products or providing services on the market at a given price). Newly established enterprises (start-up companies) or companies without economic activity (but expecting to enter soon into the market) may also qualify as SMEs.
- Self-employed, partnerships and associations or any other entity different from the above mentioned will not be eligible.
- The beneficiary must be established in an EU Member State or a Horizon 2020 associated country (see annex) and meet financial viability criteria specified in INNOWWIDE guidelines
- The beneficiary must commit to establish project financial accounts and to report to the INNOWWIDE consortia of the execution and the results of the VAP.
- Go to the INNOWWIDE website (www.innowwide.eu) and click on Apply for Funding under VAP Application and Guidelines.
- Complete registration form and follow instructions to set up an account
- Complete all sections of the application form (including the SME self-assessment, the Ethics self-assessment and the Financial Information) and submit by 31 May 2019 at 12.00 PM CET.
- You will be contacted with the results of your application by 01/10/2019 at the latest.
- April 1st to May 31st 2019: submission of applications
- End of September 2019: results communication/grant signature
The budget available for this call is 3,000,000 €. Each approved VAP will receive a fixed grant amount of €60,000, representing a maximum of 70% of total eligible project costs, which should be a minimum of €86,000. 50% will be disbursed at the beginning of the project. After 6 months, the beneficiary will be required to submit a VAP final report. Following approval of this report, the remaining 50% will be paid.
Applications for VAPs is now open.
Please note that ONLY ONE PROPOSAL PER APPLICANT SME IS ALLOWED. Any further registered proposals will be deleted after notifying the applicant. If you have already registered more than proposal, you will be contacted to identify which one will be retained.