- Date: 4th February 2020
- Time: 14,00-15,00 CET (60 minutes
- Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6281291531072084236
- Organiser: EBN for ENRICH in BR
- Partners: INNOWWIDE
European SMEs can access different internationalisation funding schemes made available at regional, national and European level to scout and enter new markets outside Europe.
This webinar, organised by ENRICH in Brazil in collaboration with INNOWWIDE, aims at presenting an available funding opportunity for EU SMEs interested in the Brazilian RDI ecosystem and the way Brazilian RDI actors can leverage this scheme to attract and cooperate with European companies.
On January 15th, 2020, the INNOWWIDE project (www.innowwide.eu) launched its 2nd call for Viability Assessment Projects which will grant 60000€ to 70 European SMEs to assess viability of their services/products in third countries outside EU. The grant is aimed at allowing EU SMEs to work with trusted partners in the targeted country to run their VAP.
In this framework, the importance of trusted partners is clearly high. ENRICH in BR can introduce EU companies interested in the Brazilian market to the right local stakeholders. ENRICH Soft Landing Hubs and ENRICH partners are definitely well positioned to act as “broker”.
During this session concrete experiences of Business Support Organisations in non-EU countries and successful companies from the first INNOWWIDE call for VAPs will be presented.
Global Business Inroad (GBI), an Indian centre specialised in supporting EU tech, innovation and research in India, will present their experience with the 1st INNOWWIDE call for VAPs, as they managed to leverage this scheme to attract EU companies to their centre and connect them to Indian RDI players.
A EU SME will tell about their specific project with Brazil and will tell about the most relevant support an EU SME could receive when approaching the Brazilian market.
- 14.00-14.05 ENRICH in BR intro
- 14.05-14.20 The Innowwide funding scheme – Chiara Davalli, European BIC Network
- 14.20-14.30 The experience of an intermediary organisation – Leena Pishee Thomas, Global Business Inroads
- 14.30-14.40 A success story from the 1st VAP beneficiary -TBC
- 14.40-14.45 Q&A – Chiara Davalli, European BIC Network