- Date & Time: 8 May 2019, 2:30-3:45 pm CET
- Location: GoToWebinar
- Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3182742413368712195
On May 8, EBN organises a webinar to present a brand-new funding opportunity providing European SMEs with a head start in target markets outside Europe: INNOWWIDE.
The INNOWWIDE programme helps innovative SME gain access to new international markets by funding viability assessment projects to be deployed in cooperation with local stakeholders around the world. Two calls will be implemented with a total budget of 7,2M€, allowing to fund 120 VAPs (60k€/VAP), and targeting markets of developing countries, large emerging economies and developed countries with the same allocation for each of these three country categories.
The webinar will provide practical information for SMEs in Europe and potential R&I partners in third countries about the first INNOWWIDE call, which closes on 31 May 2019.
Participants will learn about the scope of INNOWWIDE and how to apply for it.
Moreover, the webinar aims to connect with EBN members and BSOs interested in further disseminating this opportunity with their networks. These organisations will be provided with dedicated instruments and tools.
European SMEs, EBN members, EUBICs, Business Support Organisations, Networks
Moderators and Speakers:
- Robert Sanders, EBN
- Peter Lalvani, EUREKA Network
Tentative Agenda (CET):
- 14.30-14.40 > Introduction about INNOWWIDE and the webinar > Robert Sanders, EBN
- 14:40-15:10 > INNOWWIDE call for VAPs > Peter Lalvani, EUREKA Network
- 15.10-15.20 > Our support for applicants (INNOWWIDE helpdesk and matchmaking tool) > Robert Sanders, EBN
- 15:20-15:45 > Q&A