- Date & Time: 8 May 2019, 9:00-11:30 WEST
- Location: SPI – Avenida do Marechal Gomes da Costa 1376, Porto
- Registration Link: Register here
On May 8, SPI will organise the first Portuguese InfoDay of the INNOWWIDE project, in order to present its brand-new funding opportunity that aims to bring European highly innovative SMEs to the forefront of international markets.
The objective is to fund viability assessment projects to be deployed in cooperation with local stakeholders around the world. Two calls will be implemented with a total budget of 7,2M€, allowing to fund 120 VAPs (60k€/VAP), and targeting markets of developing countries, large emerging economies and developed countries with the same allocation for each of these three country categories.
The session will provide practical information for SMEs about the first INNOWWIDE call, which is open until 31 May 2019.
Participants will learn about the scope of INNOWWIDE, the financing opportunity provided and how to apply for it.
Portuguese SMEs, Business Support Organisations, Networks, Business Angels
Tentative Agenda (WEST timezone):
- 09:00 – 09.30 > Registration
- 09:30 – 09:45 > Introduction
- 09:45 – 10:00 > INNOWWIDE Project
- 10:00 – 10:45 > Funding Opportunities
- 10:45 – 11:30 > Website and submission platform presentation
- 11:30 > Closing