- Date & Time: 10th of February 2020, 11:00-12:00 CET
- Location: GoToWebinar platform
- Registration Link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1438421098257548813
INNOWWIDE, in partnership with the ENRICH in China Centre ( http://www.china.enrichcentres.eu/ ), is organizing a webinar, taking place on February 10th at 11:00am CET, that will provide practical information for SMEs in Europe and in China, and about the 2nd INNOWWIDE VAP (Viability Assessment Project) call, which opened on January 15th 2020.
Participants will learn about the scope of the INNOWWIDE VAP Calls and how to apply for it. This webinar will also provide an opportunity for European SMEs to find ways to connect with Chinese counterparts that can be included as subcontractors on their VAP applications.
Tentative Agenda (CET timezone):
- Introduction to the INNOWWIDE project
- 2nd Call for VAPs – How to Apply
- ENRICH in China – a platform to support finding your Chinese partner