INNOWWIDE Info session at Eureka Global Innovation Summit 2019
- Date & Time: 15 May 2019
- Location: Victoria Warehouse Trafford Wharf Rd, Stretford, Manchester M17 1AB, UK
- Event Website: http://www.eurekanetwork.org/content/eureka-global-innovation-summit-save-date
This Workshop, happening on May 15th in Manchester at the EUREKA Global Innovation Summit, aims at presenting the funding and networking opportunities the INNOWWIDE project offers to European SMEs.
The focus is on the open Call for VAPs enabling European companies (if successful) to receive 60.000€ grants to explore international markets outside Europe.
The INNOWWIDE Secretariat will present call’s details, requirements, processes and deadline. Moreover, the session will highlight the partnering opportunities the INNOWWIDE programme offers to companies who are looking for partners in third countries (INNOWWIDE matchmaking tool).
CUBE IN programme will give a few tips on the importance of managing the cultural differences European entrepreneurs face when approaching a new market.
The workshop will then see the participation of international platforms that can support European applicants getting connected to Indian, Brazilian, Chinese and US partners. The ENRICH Centres and the EU-India Platform programmes will outline their networks and services and how they can support EU companies accessing these markets.
Moderators and Speakers:
- David Regedzi, CUBE IN
- Clarelisa Camilleri, European Business and Innovation Centre Network (EBN)
- Leena Pishe Thomas, Global Business Inroads
Tentative Agenda (CET TIME)
- 10:00-10:20 > INNOWWIDE call for VAPs > rules, deadlines and tips, Niki Naska, Eureka Network
- 10:20-10:30 > Managing cultural differences when approaching a new market, David Regedzi, CUBE IN
- 10:30-10:40 > Get connected with China, USA and Brazil with ENRICH Centres, Clarelisa Camilleri, European BIC Network
- 10:40- 10:50 > EU-India Innovation Partnership, Lena Pishee Thomas, Global Business Inroads
- 10:50-11:00 > Q&A and conclusions
*Please note that information about speakers and agenda may be submitted to slight changes until the date of the event